Monday, January 28, 2013

We had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS

So... It has been over a month now since Christmas was here. I am only sorry it took me so long to post this! My online radio is playing Christmas music for me (it is mixed in with the church music station I created). I suppose it is fitting for this moment ha ha!  We had a lot of fun at Christmas with our little family.




Deer are frequent visitors to our neighbor's lawn.
She feeds them and the birds so we get to see lots of wildlife.

Penny may or may not get to chase them once in a while.
They scatter pretty quickly once they see her bounding across
our lawn. I don't think she could be stealthy if she tried.

We spent Christmas Eve afternoon with the Davis family.
They also had another family over and at the moment I can't remember names.
In total there were 15 people! We had a really really fun time and new friends :)

Played Charades and it was pretty funny!
I didn't take near enough pictures but I may
have been laughing too much. Someone guessed Dan's
right as I snapped this one.

Santa came to our house and left some goodies!

Penny dog loves when Santa visits...

Louis just like trying to chew the movie case.



For our Christmas PJ's this year we picked out shirts for each other;
Dan and I have PLENTY of PJ bottoms already ha ha.








No comments:

Post a Comment