Friday, January 11, 2013

Our life as of lately :)

Here are a few pics from things we've been up too lately...


Louis didn't think rice cereal and pears were a good combo...
I still laugh every time I've looked at this pic!
So funny!

Richland Center Branch had their Young Women's New Beginnings night!
We had a great turnout and I was so happy that it was so successful.
My two YW Keely and Chelsea are front and center and they
presented almost the whole program for the evening.
We are very excited for more fun things to come this year.



We have been practicing sitting. Lots and lots of practice.
He loves sitting in the pack and play so he can
reach his toys without tumbling off the couch or bed.
I'm not brave enough to put him on our floor right now.







This kiddo grows every day!


Louis has lots of faces and my camera (or its operator)
isn't always fast enough to catch them.
This is one of my very favorites though!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment