Friday, January 11, 2013

just keep swimming swimming swimming

I haven't posted anything from Christmas or the visitors we had for the holidays... I will soon I promise!
I just wanted to post this one first. :) This might sound really silly but I am always blogging in my head. Or journal writing. I always have an idea rolling around about what I want to say on here and the pics I can't wait to put up. I am much too impatient though to write all that I think about after uploading the pics and trying to arrange things in an orderly fashion. So... I decided to just load the pics and whatever order they haphazardly end up in is how you get to view them! :)  I'll try to share some fun details for the events. I can't get enough of the cute pics of Louis... so I'm not going to apologize for the "million" of the same shot.

Stacy and Heath invited us to visit The Dells with them and their family. Basically we crashed their family reunion! Their Grandma gave their whole family a weekend's stay at a suite that included water park tickets and they had a few that weren't being used Friday night/Saturday so we got invited!!!! We had an absolute blast and loved being part of the family. We had a lot of fun meeting aunts, uncles, cousins, sisters, Grandma, and a handful of other peeps.

Louis got to try out his swim gear for the first time! His little hood has fins on it-I didn't even notice until Dan put his hood on. Louis was pretty wary about the water but it was chilly so I don't blame him. I didn't even get it on all the way. Dan and I enjoyed the water slides though :)

Daddy and Bug read to swim
Heath, Bryce, Aubrey, Stacey, Laurel, Louis, Dan

Three kiddos ready for the water!


Can you guess who wouldn't sit still for the pics?

The park was huge and had at least 5 different parts I saw.
This is the wave pool where we stopped first.
Louis liked watching everyone but didn't like getting wet.

The "big kids" went on the water slides
while some family watched the littlest kids...

We took Louis to another section of the park for kids
and hoped it would be a bit warmer water.
He enjoyed it more and liked dangling his feet in it.






Have we talked anyone into coming to visit us yet??
I didn't even take enough pictures to do the park justice.
There are so many parts to this park and this is only the indoor fun...
And don't forget that there are MULTIPLE water parks in The Dells.
The whole town is centered on water parks as its attraction :)

We were all having a great time! Really!
I couldn't get Louis to smile much.
Lots of sounds and sights to take in...





Dan tried to have a splash contest...
just not the same without
the Jensen brothers to compete with!

Dan magically had a fountain spouting from his ear.
It happens when you slide down too fast!

This is as far as I made it too the end of the slide.
:( Pathetic I know!!!
Dan is a pro at sliding and splashing :)

The beautiful resort where we stayed!
We can't wait to go back and take Louis when he is older!!! Come visit and we'll take you too :)









No comments:

Post a Comment