Thursday, May 1, 2014




I guess we've been MIA from the blogging world for a while. Not quite a year though. I thought I'd share this video of Lou and Dan. This is what our evenings (and our days are filled with). So fun and happy! Of course I didn't have the camera recording the best part. Louis and Dan kept galloping past the doorway and it was pretty funny to watch them together. I only posted all of these for the sake of the grandparents. :) Time to improve my awesome video skills...

 Dan and I are amazed at how much Lou grows up every day. Today he was singing and I heard the words "Old McDonald"! The tune was something else, and I didn't understand any other words but it was really adorable. He hasn't branched out from an occasional "e-i-e-i-o" until today.


No comments:

Post a Comment